Hydraulic Ram Pump
Farm Cupping Notes
Pacamara from Horqueta shows a very spicy profile, with notes of pepper and cinnamon, as well as a chocolaty body and delicate acidity. Cookie, creamy, chocolate, passion fruit, clean, sweet and juicy, clean and intense acidity, creamy body. Caramel, floral, frutal notes: banana and blueberry, juicy acidity, rainsins, clean aftertaste.
Families Living & Working On This Farm
- Enrique Abrego & Eliva
- Miguel Carpintero & Raquel Miranda (plus 2 children)
- Nicanor Pinzon & Rosa Moreno (plus 1 child)
- Faustino Santos & Edilma Gonzalez (plus 3 children)
- Lucas Prado & Florentina (plus 1 child)
* Cuatro Caminos Coffee Estates is 100% child & slave labor free.